2022 - 2023 Season
All championships are $20 entry fee. All players are guaranteed 2 games. If you lose your first game, you move into the “Best Of The Rest” competition and play for secondary prize money to be provided on presentation night.
2023-2024 In Play
2023-2024 Completed Championships
2022-2023 Completed Championships
2022-2023 Completed Best Of The Rest
There were only 2 teams that lost their first game:
- A. McVicar, M. Kamil, C. Foster, G. Riley
- S. Douglas, E. Dries, S. Harkins, M. Harkins
All other teams won their first game, therfore are not eligible to play in the best of the rest.
G. Riley’s team forfeited the final, making the winners of the Best of the Rest:
S. Douglas, E. Dries, S. Harkins, M. Harkins
Scheduled Updated 11/06/2023 – Includes 23-24 Season
2022-2023 Conditions Of Play
All championships are $20 entry fee. All players are guaranteed 2 games. If you lose your first game, you move into the “Lucky Losers” competition and play for secondary prize money to be provided on presentation night.
Conditions of Play
CLUB UNIFORM IS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES BY PLAYERS AND MARKERS
- All games are played according to the Laws of the Sport of Bowls current edition.
- Preliminary rounds to be played on or before the dates provided or forfeit applies.
- All finals will be played on the scheduled dates.
- Players are responsible to organise their own markers for preliminary matches.
- Dead-Ends to be replayed.
- In case of a draw, a coin is tossed, and an extra end played.
- Cards called 15 mins prior to scheduled game start time.
Minor Singles: 4 bowls per player, first to score 31 shots.
Major Singles: 4 bowls per player, first to score 25 shots.
Minor Pairs^: Both players must be classified as Minors. 2-2-2-2 format. 21 ends.
Major Pairs: 2-2-2-2 format. 21 ends.
Major/Minor Pairs*^: 3 bowls per player. 1 major and 1 minor player per team. 18 ends.
2 Bowl Triples^: 2 bowls per player, 21 ends.
3 Bowl Triples*^: 3 bowls per player, 21 ends.
Major Fours^: 2 bowls per player, 21 ends.
Mixed Pairs: 2-2-2-2 format. One male and 1 female per team. 21 ends.
Mixed Triples: Minimum 1 male and 1 female per team. 2 bowls per player. 21 ends.
Mixed Fours: 2 Male & 2 Female players. 2 bowls per player, 21 ends.
*Not an official championship event. Will still be recognised on presentation night, but not added to honour boards.
^Open Gender Event
Ready be part of the Windsor Bowls team?
Windsor Bowling & Sports clubs membership is open to men & women of all ages. You can sign up as a full or social member. There are many club members who are happy to teach and coach beginners the technique of Lawn Bowls.